Monday, November 29, 2010

Monday Weigh in

Went for my Monday official weigh in - now 210.4 - thats a total of 31.1 pounds - about 11 pounds to go to be in "onederland".

I picked up my multi-vitamins, Iron and Calcium chewables!  They are especially made for persons who have the gastric band, etc., - they taste really great.

I bought some "Cheese and Broccoli" soup from Quiznos today - 1 cup serving - I ate half at 11 am and the other half at 2pm.  That was the very best soup I have ever eaten :)  So I am feeling so much better today - also got some powdered protein which now makes me feel that I can make it through the next 8 days!

Good Night !

4 comments:

  1. First of all, where did you get the special vitamins? And secondly, that is the BEST soup ever! Our Quiznos is ALWAYS out of it! Awesome on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey to YOU!! Congrats on the loss!! I'm so happy for YOU!! You're doing great! Just remember that "me" time each day.. Breathe in and out, and remember that you need to take care of YOU! I knew you could do it..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a fantastic result - I can't believe you have to be on liquids for so long :( I would definately struggle. I'm glad you have found some yummy stuff to get you through the next 8 days. Keep up the fantastic work :)

    ReplyDelete