I did very well at the Fair yesterday - although the smell of barbecued food had my mouth watering !
But I just kept telling myself, No, No, No - so made it thru without falling off the wagon. I bought some books, some raffle tickets and played the punch board and had a good time. The weather was perfect!
I am now making smoothies to add the "raw protein" to and that certainly helps with the taste - that's 2 times a day and a meal replacement once a day of "protein powder" which I add to water.... I really have to find something else other than water , I know I can add it to fresh squeezed fruit juice but as I have only started doing the meal replacement protein , I can still swallow it without too much difficulty ... I just keep saying to myself, this is only for a little while,.......... right ????? I am looking forward to eating my soup for supper !
I am feeling good, otherwise, I feel as if I have more energy !
Well , I am off to read other blogs and get some inspiration from you all.

Glad you had a great day at the fair. Funny how we can get excited for soup. Hope it is good.
ReplyDeleteI loved the soup---In fact still do!
ReplyDeletePMG I love the smell of a BBQ! MMMMMM yummo! Glad you resisted - it gives me hope that I can too!! lol
ReplyDelete