Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 7 and creamy soup

Added creamy soup to my menu today - who would have thought I would get excited about having soup.... but I was !

I did 10 minutes on the treadmill today - on a low mileage  - just wanted to start a little exercise - I am feeling restless - my apartment is getting more and more messy and I just want to start cleaning like mad - I am not the best housekeeper in the world but I do like to see shiny floors and dustless furniture - where does all that darn dust come from anyway !!!

Biggest Looser is on tonight - the ones left are getting makeovers - I just love to see the changes in them -!

Have a great evening everyone :)

2 comments:

  1. You're moving right along nicely! Way to go on the treadmille, and good luck on that soup thing!

    Don't worry about the dust - it'll be there when you're ready to get rid of it!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it amazing how the smallest thing tastes the best when you have been denied food for a time :o) Enjoy it while you can!

    ReplyDelete