Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Massage - I am a convert !

This afternoon I went to have an adjustment and a massage.

I should say I was not a fan of massages because of the fact that you had to take off all your clothes and then have someones hands all over you.  Because of being overweight most of my adult life and having all kinds of rolls and rolls - I was ashamed to have someone handle all my flesh but...... I am here to say..... that I now love, love massages - at least with the person who gave me my massage today.

First off she was very nice and professional and I felt at ease with her right away - she had such a wonderful firm touch and at the end of the 30 minutes I felt like a new person.  I have decided to give my daughter a gift certificate of a "Spa Hour" with her - she loves massages so I want her to have the joy of this experience too.

Also my Chiropractor is  excellent - she takes her time and works on all my problems  - I would highly recommend her to anyone !

Two more days and I go to see Dr. D about a confirmed surgery date.  I am so excited !

6 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the massage - and how exciting that it's only two days until you get a date for surgery. Do you think it'll be before Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a pedicure as they massage my feet. I'm in heaven. Can't wait to find out your date with destiny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! My surgery date is the 15th November!! Only 10 more days - I'm so excited :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad I found you! --But I can't figure out how to follow your post?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I would be going crazy waiting to get a confirmed surgery date! Hopefully it won't be too far away.

    ReplyDelete