Monday, November 15, 2010

One more Day

I went for my last fitness training class today - did the bike, treadmill and some ab exercises - total about 1 hour.
I signed up for 12 sessions .... so have 4 left  which I will finish as soon as Dr. D lets me - probably  in  4 weeks time.

 I only have one more day (after today of course) and then on Wednesday I will have my procedure done - I can't believe that it is almost here and I am so ready for this to happen!


  

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't be happier for you! I know you will be very successful with the band. One reason is your commitment to exercise. It is a very vital part of this weight loss process. You should heal a bit quicker too. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, the time is fast approaching! How exciting! It's really cool that you have workouts lined up for when your able as well, just make sure you ease into them!

    As for the cauliflower, i googled some recipes last year, and then added to them. I used some Olivio butter, garlic, garlic salt, a little milk, parsley, and some other things. You can really get creative. It is really good, and nobody at my house last year that didn't know it was cauliflower could tell.

    Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog! Best wishes to you - you're almost there!! I'll be anxious to read all about your journey!!

    ReplyDelete