This morning I woke up around 5 am (my body still thinks its 6 am) and felt nauseous and have been to the bathroom about 5 times now - I don't know where it is all coming from - since I am on "Full Liquids" now - I broke out in a cold sweat and felt a bit week on my legs and my heart was beating faster than usual - almost like a mild anxiety attack
I was thinking maybe my body doesn't like getting so much protein (about 117 grams per day) - now it is about 11:am and I am feeling better but still not my usual self.
I called my nutritionist but she is out this morning and won't be back in office until this afternoon.
So have any of you ladies had a similar thing happen to you when you were on "Full Liquids" ????
Also, I decided to be brave and posted my picture in my profile - still not telling anyone other than DH, DD and Jessica that I am having this done - maybe down the line !

This sounds like a non-band related issue? I've never heard of or experienced this with the band after protein. Hope you feel better!
ReplyDeleteI think I had some of those symptoms. Think about it- you are not eating much volume and you are working out more than you have in a long time. Your body is eating it's self up. I remember feeling like I was at my lowest energy level when I went in for surgery ---at a time when you need a little extra to get past that point. It will be interesting to hear what your nutritionists says.
ReplyDeleteYou're in my thoughts!
PS I still haven't told many people about WLS