Friday, November 5, 2010

A Long Day

First - thanks everyone for your good wishes on my surgery date.

I left home at 9:30 this morning to go for my physic evaluation - and it lasted until 1 pm - phew!
Wow, it was a very involved question and answer and talking session !  I will meet with her sometime next week for her to go over the results with me.  She did say, however,  that she could see no reason why I should not go ahead with the surgery as I had a very realistic idea of what this "change in my life" would involve and my commitment to making these changes.  So I am happy about that.

Then I had to go to my fitness training session  and  also to consult with my nutritionist,  Dr P,  to draw up my food plan for the next 12 days.

I finally got home at 6 pm .... so it was a very, very long day.

Only 12 more days - I am so excited.

1 comment:

  1. Yippeee! I'm excited for you too! Glad you have a date and things are continuing to go smoothly.

    ReplyDelete