Sunday, November 28, 2010

Middle of the Night !

Here I am at 2:30 am - woke up at 2 am and could not get back to sleep.:(

I had a really hard time with hunger on Sunday - finally went to bed at 9 pm - just to get away from food, lol !

Today will be day 13 on liquids - I don't know if  being able to eat creamy soups is a help or a hindrance.  I have day dreams about taking a piece of steak and pureeing  it :) and I haven't even thought about eating steak for over a year - shows how crazy I am feeling.

Anyway I guess I should go back to bed - the kitchen is way too close!

Today I go to officially weigh in -  Have a great day everyone !

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're in bandster hell! Don't worry, it will pass when you start getting fills. You're doing really well - 30 lbs gone forever already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get some food soon! This is a hard time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh that's a tough one - but keep at it, you're doing great! Just keep coming here for encouragement, that's what we're here for!

    ReplyDelete