Saturday, November 13, 2010

Clear Liquids

Today I started my clear liquids - I will be doing this for the next 4 days and then Wednesday, November 17th is    THE DAY    - Yeah!!

Woke up  had 20 oz water
Did 20 mins on stationary bike and 20 mins on elliptical l machine
Had a hot cup of turkey broth
Now sipping on a 12 oz bottle of Coconut Water - that is delicious - called  O. N. E

I am going to meet some other ladies this morning who already have the lapband or like me in the process of having it done - I am looking forward to meeting them and talking with them about their experiences.

Have a great day everyone !

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you! This will be the best thing you have ever done for yourself. I know it was for me. Meeting other bandsters is great too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the day is coming! How exciting! and to already to have such great weight loss is a terrific way to start your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You be there before you know it :o) Have fun meeting fellow bandsters and bandsters to be. That is always fun!

    ReplyDelete