Friday, November 26, 2010

Trying on clothes

Yesterday I spent about two hours trying on clothes and was able to fit into a couple more outfits - I have clothes now from size 18 to 10 in my closet so will have a great time giving them away as I get smaller and smaller.

I have packed up my size 20's to give out tomorrow at my support meeting .

I finally cleaned my apartment today - did it slowly and sat down when I got too tired but eventually got it done - I feel so much better now - not that I cleaned as hard as I should have but I figure next week I will be able to start cleaning from top to bottom so that it will be spanking clean for when I put up the Christmas tree and decorations - I love how nice my apartment looks with all the decorations up  :)

1 comment:

  1. Me too! we have already decorated the inside of the house, but tomorrow we tackle the outside and get our tree! yay!

    ReplyDelete