Saturday, November 6, 2010

Post Operation Nutrition program

Wow, I have 23 followers - I am looking forward to getting to know all of you and will be  visiting your blogs within the next few days :)

I just finished my 5 weeks of "Solid Foods" .

Today I started "Pureed/Soft" Foods this will be for 4 days  Nov 6 thru Nov 9th

Next "Full Liquids" from Nov 10th thru Nov 12th (3 days)

Lastly "Clear Liquids" from Nov 13th thru Nov 16th (4 days)

Then  November 17th !!!!!!!  at 10 am   in the operating room I will be changing my life forever !

Made 2 cakes last night  for our church bake sale /Fair - was sore as heck from my workout routine that day - my caves and the backs of my thighs  were in agony but thank heavens for my wonderful daughter who helped me by making the frosting and decorating the cakes and washing up the dishes - couldn't ask for a better daughter :)

It will be a little bit hard to be at the fair because in past years, I would eat junk but this year I won't be able to so I will have to concentrate on "Non Food" booths!

2 comments:

  1. Are you feeling any hunger? Have fun at the fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at the fair and just think you only have to avoid the food this year, by next year you will be able to see it all and not worry too much about all the food :o)

    ReplyDelete