Thursday, November 4, 2010

Exercise, etc.

I went for my 2nd fitness training class yesterday - it feels so good to have someone watching you do the exercises and telling you how to do them right - you feel like you are accomplishing something !

I did not feel tired at all - like I did on Monday - the only thing a did different was that I drank a "Coconut Water" which replenishes your electrolytes big time - and it was really tasty, I was surprised - I must ask Dr P when I see her on Friday. (my third training class).  I am trying to get in at least 6 more classes before the surgery.

Which  reminds me (as if I needed reminding :)! ) I am going to see Dr. D tonight to get my confirmed surgery date - I am so excited!

I now have 18 followers - how great is that !!!!!

5 comments:

  1. your post just reminded me to call trina and book in to start working out again next week. i'm eager to get back into the swing of things there. the coconut water is delish... just be sure to only get the stuff from Dr P's place... the stuff in the foodstores isn't the real thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok ... I will - do you think the coconut water is what helped me with not being tired?

    I'll see you on the 13th at the support meeting - I am looking forward to meeting the other ladies - are there any men ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl! Can't wait to hear your date ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with getting your surgery date!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I always enjoyed working with a trainer because they always made me push myself and wouldn't let me take it easy. Also, because then I knew I was doing the exercises correctly :)

    Can't wait to hear your date!

    ReplyDelete