Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday

Its a beautiful Sunday morning - getting ready  to go to church!

This is my second day of clear liquids - still feeling good
Bfk - 20 oz water
         8 oz apple juice
          1  frozen juice bar


Went to my first support meeting yesterday - just a few of of us there - but all of them in good spirits and I liked them all - I was the oldest (by one month) so that's another bonus to have someone who is my age there because lets face it as persons over 60, we have a few more issues (sagging parts, lol) !(although, I must say  she is in much better shape than me in that regard)

We are going to have another meeting in 2 weeks at which time there should be a lot more ladies there.

Only 3 more days - I can hardly believe it !

4 comments:

  1. Glad all is going well. The excitement is building. Here's wishing your last couple of days go smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing fantastic! It's my first visit to your blog and I look forward to following your journey...*Maria*-Blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..." Follow my journey at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete