Had my 6th session with my fitness instructor this morning - started at 10:15 and ended at 12:00 - after only these few sessions I am already seeing and feeling the improvement in my body and energy level.
I started at level 3 on the exercise bike and today I was doing level 7 and doing 45 second sprints - amazing !
Then on to strength training - I am now actually able to balance on the exercise ball (first time, I kept falling off) ... also I am lifting weights up to 5 pounds (started at 2) and stepping and all kinds of things!
I am on "Full Liquids" as of this morning - that means two raw protein meal replacements and two snacks of raw protein added to a smoothie and for supper very liquefied soup :) - it will still taste good ... no matter what it looks like.!
7 more days !!!!

OMG!! You go girl!!
ReplyDeleteWow, I'm impressed! Way to go!
ReplyDeleteYour totally working it. Awesome! :)
ReplyDelete