Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Last Day !

Ok Ladies - this is my final count down !

Tomorrow at this time (2 pm) I should be waking up in the recovery room.

I am happy, happy, HAPPY  :)

13 comments:

  1. So excited for you. Sending lots of positive vibes your way. Can't wait for your post-surgery update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! FYI, if you start crying tomorrow or in a couple of days post surgery wondering "what the hell you just did to yourself" it will pass. I had read about it and it did happen to me. I think about day 2-3 I was very upset. I wasn't feeling good and I was so scared. I had a good cry and called Theresa @ Band me Baby and I was much better. It is very common, so don't worry about it. The band has been the best thing I have ever done for myself. If you need to talk, email me your phone number and I will be happy to talk to you. johnvickie.hamrick@gmail.com. Get ready for a fantastic time in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you all the best--can't wait to see you on the other side ;-)

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for you! Good luck tomorrow and hope you have a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember this exact excitement! :) Sending prayers for a smooth surgery and recovery! Can't wait to see you in bandland!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'll be checking in with barbara and either you or her call me with any questions. Dr Diggiss and Sam will take excellent care of you! One month, three weeks and four days since I got my band and still no regrets :) good luck

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray! Good luck with the surgery, and I know you'll be a great bandster (you already are!).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm thinking of you! :) Hope it all goes as it should!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to the other side. Drink lots and move around to get rid of the gas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, how are you? Hope all went well for you.

    ReplyDelete