Had my official weekly weigh in this morning - lost 2.6 pounds - Yippee - I now weigh 197.2 !!!! :) :)
Thank you "Nakita" for keeping me on the straight and narrow during this last week - I am amazed to say that I lost weight during the Christmas week - normally I would gain anywhere from 7 to 10 pounds. this lap band is truly a "friend".
Not to say that I didn't have a few treats - like a pce of cheese cake, a handful of chocolate raisins and a mini Blizzard - I enjoyed every bite, did not feel guilty at all !
Now I'm off to read how everyone else did !

that's FABULOUS!!!!!!!!! did any of the family notice your weight loss and/or your small appetite?
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome! I have to admit,I didn't even want to step on the scale until today. I am .4 down,and I will gladly take that! My only goal was a non gain! That is so exciting for you!
ReplyDeleteGreat job!!!
ReplyDeleteI am soooooo proud of YOU!!! Great job! You're my inspiration!!
ReplyDeleteNo Jessica - nobody said anything about my weight loss but that's okey !
ReplyDeleteOne person said that I didn't look like I was eating anything - so I just said "well you didn't see how much I had on my plate in the first place, it was piled high" so that satisfied the person, lol !
Hi there! So good to hear from you and I definitely look forward to reading your blog! You have done very well yourself. What was your starting weight may I ask? If its not something you would like to share thats ok too! Hope to hear more from you!
ReplyDeleteIt is just so cool to lose weight when we have these big celebrations. Never could have done it without the band. Funny how people don't say much-it took months (and some new smaller clothes) before anyone really said anything.
ReplyDelete