Monday, December 13, 2010

Official Weigh in Day :)

Went to Dr. D's off ice this morning to weigh in for my "official weight" and I was so thrilled to see that I now weigh 204.4 - a loss of 3.2 pounds since last week.  Can you color me "HAPPY" - only 4 1/2 pounds to go to get to "onederland".

I have an appointment to get my first fill on Thursday - I am excited but a tiny bit scared because then Nikita will have much more say in what I am eating - I just hope she will be kind to me but ......she will do her job and I will do mine !!!

Have a great day everyone :)

5 comments:

  1. WOW!! Terrific!! High Fives ALL around!! You're colored "happy" - and we're all so proud of YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't it incredible to think you've lost 37lbs in such a short period of time!!!!
    Christmas is going to be very interesting this year, but if you're like me you'll be so thrilled to have the focus taken off of food!
    Good luck Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your band's name...its a very empowering name...You are doing great.

    ReplyDelete