Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Just 3 days before Christmas Day !

Finished doing my Christmas cleaning - did it over 3 days - rather than kill myself trying to get every thing done in one day - that was a good plan!

Thawing out my Christmas Ham in the fridge - will probably cook that on Friday and then just warm it up on the morning of the 25th.

I am suppose to be getting a gift of a "Dressed, deboned whole turkey" - I hope that I do get it on Christmas Eve cause I didn't bother to start defrosting the one I have in the freezer - my husband says, well if we don't get it, then he'll go get some chicken from KFC , lol ! Please keep your fingers crossed for me !

I would like to thank all my new friends for your kind words, and encouragement and advise since I started this blog - I can't begin to describe how great it feels  to have other ladies that understand what I am going though !

I wish you all a Blessed and Joyful Christmas !

2 comments:

  1. Getting everything done early is a really good thing!! I'm glad for YOU!! And I will keep my fingers crossed that you're not eating KFC for Christmas!! hahahahah - that made me laugh!!

    And I thank YOU!! As your (probably ONLY non-banded) follower, I have learned more from YOU than I have from the last four months I've been to the Dr's!! Thank you for being my inspiration, and my friend!!

    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete