I don't have the feeling of something in my throat but I definately have a deminished appetite for food, unfortunately I also don't really feel like drinking - but am forcing my self to. Lunch today was very interesting - started off gurgly then gradually got better. I am still a bit gurgly now, but much better than before.
yeeeeeeeeeeha! amazing that it's come so quickly for you!!!!!! What a wonderful Christmas gift you've given yourself this year :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!!! I was also a lower weight bandster. It really has great results starting out where we are!
ReplyDeleteGood for you!!! Enjoy!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! What a terrific gift to yourself. Hoping to join you there soon.
ReplyDeleteYAY! That's fantastic! Pats on the back!
ReplyDeleteWow, congratulations! That's awesome!
ReplyDeletewoo hoo!!! That's absolutely fantastic!!
ReplyDeleteI don't have the feeling of something in my throat but I definately have a deminished appetite for food, unfortunately I also don't really feel like drinking - but am forcing my self to. Lunch today was very interesting - started off gurgly then gradually got better. I am still a bit gurgly now, but much better than before.
ReplyDeleteWOWOWOWOW!! Doing the happy dance for you right now!! High Fives ALL around!! I'm so proud of YOU!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you. An early Christmas present!
ReplyDeleteWhoo Hoo! Onederland!
ReplyDelete