Thursday, December 2, 2010

Getting to Know You

·     Do you have any pets?    
·     No
·      
·     What was the last book you read?
·     Ceremony of the Innocent  by Taylor Caldwell – I have read and re-read this book more times than I can remember !
·      
·     Do you like to cook?
·     Not really
·      
·     What's your favorite food?
·     Salmon and baked potatoes
·      
·     Do you have brothers and sisters?
·     6 brothers and 2 sisters
·      
·     Which sport do you like?
·     To watch – ice skating and swimming
·      
·     Do you live alone?
·     Nope – with DH
·      
·     Do you live in a house or an apartment?
·     Apartment      
·      
·     Have you ever met a famous person?
·     No
·      
·     How do you spend your free time?
·     Read, blog, watch t.v.
·            
·     Tell me about a favorite event of your childhood.
·     Going to New York with a bunch of other students – it was so exciting to go to Grenache Village and walk down 5th Avenue – so many people!
·      
·     What are your hobbies?
·     – I ‘ll have to think about that one for a while
·      
·     What countries have you visited?
·     I have visited the United States, Bahamas
·      
·     Which country are you from?
·     Canada
·      
·     What do you do on Sundays?
·     Go to Church, visit family, call my Mom and just veg out !
·      
·     What do you do? What's your job?
·     Semi – retired  - but still on call 24 hrs a day regarding office work, etc.,
·      
·     What is your motto in life?
·     Live and let live
·      
·     Which languages do you speak?
·     English and a few words of French – that’s from my school days – I would love to learn to speak  fluently  - that is something I will work towards!

2 comments:

  1. not sure if it is my computer, but it was a little tough to read - but well worth getting through!! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is displaying weird things. But I am drinking! Thanks for the comments you left on my blog. My tree is going up tomorrow. Onward to Christmas and getting into the spirit. Love this time of the year.

    ReplyDelete