Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Is that all there is ?

Well, I have been dreaming about eating scrambled eggs for days now and this morning I finally had my chance to eat them.  and you know .... they were good..... but not like I have been fantasizing  about !  The good thing.... once finished I was satisfied.

I am getting in the habit as of today to chew, chew, chew and to take 30 minutes to eat the meal so that when I get my first fill on the 16th, I will hopefully already be doing it right - also I am watching when I finish the meal so that I can drink my water after one hour has gone by.

Can anyone tell me how many grams of protein we are suppose to eat on a 800 to 1,000 calorie plan? When I was on liquids - the minimum was 30 grams.  Which was no problem, since one protein shake was 24 grams of protein!

4 comments:

  1. I don't count protein grams - I make sure I get protein at every meal but that's as far as I take it. Sounds like you're being a model bandster - good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't help you with the protein question - but I am so happy to hear you had your eggs!!

    Chew, chew, chew!! Great job so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was told to eat at least 50 grams of protein a day.

    Sorry the eggs were a dissapointment. Maybe the trouble is that food never really tastes as good as we think it will.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As long as you eat protein first with all meals you should be good. Looks like you are on your way to being a great bandster :o)

    ReplyDelete