Monday, December 6, 2010

Official Weight

I am so happy ! - Just got back from the Dr's office and I now weigh 207.6  which is a loss of  2.8 pounds in a week!!

And the next best thing is that I only have one more day until I can start eating solid food - my first food is going to be scrambled eggs :) !

I also went to the grocery store on the way home and picked up a package of salmon and mahi mahi  - I love fish - my DH doesn't but from now on I will be making it a lot more for myself - and I will just make him another protein choice.

Its a wonderful world !

5 comments:

  1. That is so wonderful! My hubby and I are the opposite of you guys, he makes single portion fish while I eat something else! Just a little heads up, so you won't freak, don't expect as big a drop your first week on solids. Thats not to say you won't lose anything, but probably not as much, unless you really kick up the workouts! But you are doing great, and I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWOWOWOWZA!! Terrific loss!! Way to GOOO!!! Scrambled eggs sound like a wonderful "first meal"!

    And, I like that you're going to be thinking of what YOU need to eat as well. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your doing a great job! Scrambled eggs were one of my first choices too! Just remember to really chew chew chew! I felt really full after having them. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i did scrambled eggs too... which is funny because it was never one of my faves! You are coming along awesome... and yes..... practice now because the more ready you are for the slooooooooow and tiny bites, the better you'll be! I'm hard headed and still learning

    ReplyDelete