BYOC
1. It is negative degrees here. Today I drove 35 all the way to work because I followed a snowplow who was also salting the roads. It's too cold to even go sledding or ice skating. The weather is downright nasty. It's freaking Winter alright? Why then – may I ask – when driving home last night did I see not one, but two MEN – driving big "I'm a man with a small penis so I drive this HUGE truck with deer antlers on the front and playboy mud flaps and mufflers coming out of the box" trucks with their windows OPEN? Why do men do that?
Because their brain is in their penis and since its so small (the brain and the penis) they can’t think!
2. Is Richard Simmons gay? Is he straight? Has he ever come out? Does he have a lover?
Yes, he is gay – if he came out, it must have been to a very small circle of friends – of course he has a lover!
3. What's your favorite Cmas song?
The Little Drummer Boy, Hark the Harold Angels Sing, What Child is This
Because their brain is in their penis and since its so small (the brain and the penis) they can’t think!
2. Is Richard Simmons gay? Is he straight? Has he ever come out? Does he have a lover?
Yes, he is gay – if he came out, it must have been to a very small circle of friends – of course he has a lover!
3. What's your favorite Cmas song?
The Little Drummer Boy, Hark the Harold Angels Sing, What Child is This
.
4. What is your most favorite and your least favorite Cmas movie?
4. What is your most favorite and your least favorite Cmas movie?
Most Favorite: It’s a Wonderful Life and The Christmas Carol
Least Favorite: Frosty the Snowman -definitely
5. To all my corporate buddies out there….I have an important question. My brother is interviewing for jobs in the corporate world. He has an impeccable resume and good, long, stable job history with many impressive accomplishments. However – no bites after he interviews. He's convinced they are checking his credit record – which is not great. Now I've heard places do that…but really how common is it? I mean I work in a place where our work is completely for the government and classified and export-controlled and deals with citizenship and such and we do NOT check credit scores. How prevalent is this – especially when the jobs he's applying for are not even in the financial industry?

I'm glad someone else dislikes Frosty. I also hated how he said "Happy Birthday" all the time.
ReplyDelete