Sunday, December 19, 2010

Life after your first fill

I still haven't been able to eat anything (since Thursday 12 noon) but at least I got down 20 oz water, 8 oz skim milk, 2 cups of coffee (my new favorite drink - couldn't stand it before - but it was comforting to drink it) also 3 pop cycles and a cup of chicken broth.  Just thinking of eating food was making me cringe (that has never happened before the lap band !!)

I am going to try to have 1/2 cup of cottage cheese this morning for breakfast but first I am going to drink 20 oz of water - I do not want to dry up, lol -  I am going to try to get at least 60 oz's in my end of the day -

Hope you all have a nice lazy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. It could just be swelling/irritation from the fill but it sounds like you may still be too tight. If you can't eat solids with out vomiting/discomfort please go back for another unfill. Nothing good can come from being too tight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with the food, hopefully you're just still a bit swollen and you'll be fine in a couple of days.

    ReplyDelete