Can someone tell me ... what is "Boobs" - I have seen it referred to in many blogs but no explanation of what it is. I googled "boobs" and it took me to a bunch of "porno" sites.... so.... I am sure that's not what it means !
My nutritionist does not want me to use any artificial sweeteners or eat any type of food with artificial sweeteners in them .. now my habit was to make tea for myself and coffee for my husband each evening around 8 pm and I love my tea but I always added one packet of Splenda and 1 to 2 tsp of non dairy creamer. So since I started following her rules I haven't had any tea because I don't like herbal tea and I can't drink unsweetened black tea.... but tonight I just had to have a cup of tea , the old way, (as a treat) it was sooooo good!!

BOOBS is the band of outrageous babes. It is just a group of banded ladies (and two who lost the weight on their own). The first official BOOBS gathering was in Chicago a month ago, where fifty something women who had never met got together for a weekend of bonding. Since I am somewhat new to the whole blogging thing (two months ish now) one of the other ladies can probably better explain it to you.
ReplyDelete