Tuesday, October 19, 2010

So many different experiences

It is so interesting to read other people's experiences with their lapband - some seem to breeze right though the process and others have minor to major problems.  But all of these people are willing to share their feelings with all and I am so happy to read what they are saying.  It is giving me lots of positive feelings and helping me so much.

I go tomorrow for my fitness evaluation ... I am looking forward to that.... cause I want to do my exercises in the best  way possible so that I can get the best benefits out of them.

I am trying to get all my office work done tonight so that I don't have to rush back and complete it tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to following you on your journey! :)

    One thing I found is that if you go in with a positive attitude about things, that they usually go pretty well. I found that with labor and even with my band. I went in with the mentality that it would be no big deal and a piece of cake and truthfully - both were. The surgery was not that bad and I was back to work after three days. (Surgery on Monday - back to work on Thursday) I look at my band as my buddy - she's here to help me out when I need a swift kick in the pants. (Which is often) LOL!

    You'll love having it. It will change how you feel about a lot of things.

    ReplyDelete