Received an email from Sam this morning confirming an appointment for Friday - only opening she had - with Dr H to have my physic exam done. That's the day after I see my surgeon but I am sure he will still go ahead and confirm a surgery date even without that report - if she says I am crazy or something.... that won't matter, right :)
What with employee vacations and sickness - I end of having to work Saturday and Sunday this weekend ... I am looking at it in a positive way ... at least I won't be thinking of food all day and being tempted to eat ... so every cloud has a "silver lining" - my darling daughter will come and relieve me for lunch both days ... so I will not faint from hunger, lol.
I am going to treat myself with an adjustment and a massage on Tuesday (the massage is the treat) - I'm looking forward to that .... because of my weight I tend to have lower back problems so need to get an adjustment every 2 or 3 months but this month I have decided to add a massage - she is having a special.... so I figured why not . Because of my size, I am not really comfortable getting a massage.... all that fat hanging out all over the place.... but I have to get over this self hating..... I figure, she has probably see worse!

No comments:
Post a Comment