First, thank you Jessica for writing in your post about me and asking people to check me out - I really appreciate that .
Now ... I would like to thank all those who have listed as my followers (how great is that)- I am looking forward to reading all your blogs and hearing your advice and comments on my blog. I am learning so much from all of you and really enjoying reading about all of you - you all are dealing with your experiences with humor and strength..and wisdom !
As soon as I learn how, I am going to list those blogs that I follow ... :)

you're so welcome!
ReplyDeleteto add the list of blogs you're following. go into design and select add a gadget just as you did with the blog archive and your followers. then scroll down the options and add 'blog roll'
once you've done that, you can add to the list by selecting 'add blogs i follow' or cut and paste individual urls into it.