Had to work both Saturday and Sunday this week -end but when you own your own business and staff dosen't show up to work, you have to fill in ..... the joys of being an employer !
After work, I went to weigh in (I joined a weight loss club last year in August and have gone every week since . I was hoping that my insurance company would see that I was serious about loosing weight and they would cover the procedure but it was a no go! ) even though I am also following my Nutritionist's program and weighing in with her every two weeks ... I gave my scale to my daughter to hide .... any way to make a long story short.... this scale said 225.6 - which is a according to them a 3.4 loss - how great is that.... so I should change my ticker but I think I will wait until I weigh in at Dr. P !... cause that's the weight I used to start my ticker.
I spent a couple of hours reading a new blog today .... The Weight Loss Rollercoaster..... I really enjoyed reading it and also learned a couple of things I hadn't known before. She's very funny and very open and alot of the things she says remind me of myself...... actually I find a lot of myself in all the blogs I am following ... I am amazed at how open everyone is and it is so motivating to a newbie - to belong to a group who really get you and feels your pain because its the same pain for them......thank you all so much. I hope someday to motivate other people with my blog too.
The next blog I am going to read is "Lap band girl" -
Thank you Jessica for telling me about these blogs in the first place!

Way to go on that loss! The Weight Loss Rollercoaster is a great blog...lots of great info :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you're finding reading blogs helpful - I still love reading all the blogs a year after surgery. Great loss as well!
ReplyDelete