Sunday, October 24, 2010

Lazy Sunday

Its a beautiful day today and I have just been enjoying it and  relaxing -

I went to see the movie "The Hereafter" yesterday - it was good but it wasn't what I was expecting - I would have liked more "physic experiences" on the part of the main character !

You know I love the popcorn you get at the movies but haven't had any for over a year now cause there are far too many calories used up for a few minutes of pleasure.

I have two weaknesses - bread (of any kind) and seasonal candy - so right now going into stores and seeing and smelling (I can smell it, right through the wrappings and about three feet away - I swear !)  the Halloween candy is very tempting - I can't believe that I haven't actually given in and bought some... shows how committed  I am in sticking to eating healthy so that I can loose as much weight as possible to shrink the fat around my stomach and liver.

1 comment:

  1. if you are able to swallow that liquid vitamin from Dr Patti, you're more than welcome to my bottle. I called my dad yesterday as he was in the states and he picked up both chewables and gummies for me so tonight i'll start taking them for sure.

    ReplyDelete