Could not get on the internet earlier today - the modem got fried , somehow ! Was told no one could come until Monday and of course both my daughter, grandson and I couldn't have gone the whole week end without our internet. So my daughter and I went to the telephone company - took the burned out modem - and 2 hours later we had a new one.
Now we got back home and we still couldn't get the internet - luckily the young man who helped us put in our wireless/security system came and within a short time he discovered that the phone company did not configure the new modem correctly (can you believe it) so he was able to do it for us and finally we were on line - thank the lord !!
Had housework to do (forced myself to do it cause I knew if I got on my laptop... I would have done a thumbs down on the housework) - so here I am housework done and posting away.
I spoke to Sam (Patient Advocate) about scheduling a physical - they were waiting to get the ok from the Nutritionist ... anyway she just called me back and I have been set up for Wednesday and then maybe later in the week to go and get my physiological exam - (thank heavens for the spell check cause I never would have spelled that word right).
So I'm a little closer to a confirmed surgery date - Yipee!
Again, a great big thank you to all of you have signed up as a follower - I am trying to go to all your blogs to get to know you but I am kind of slow at it because these last couple of days have been so hectic that I haven't been able to get much time on my laptop. But I will :)

No comments:
Post a Comment