Well as I said I am a complete preschooler in regard to posting and blogging and making comments
Tried this morning to comment on a few blogs.... but it would not accept my password... I have to find out what I am doing wrong.
Anyway....
Went out last night to our favorite restaurant ... they took forever to bring us our food ... so by then I was starving which is not good for trying to control my eating. what I did as soon as the food came, I eyeballed about 4 oz of the fish and pushed the remainder over to the side of the plate.... cut the mashed potatoes in half and moved the rest over with the fish and of course I kept all of the broccoli - did not touch the sauce which was meant for the fish and gave my husband all of the breaded fried onions that the fish was sitting on. As soon as I had eaten , I covered up the remainder of the mashed potatoes with my napkin and put the remainder of the fish in a plastic bag and put that it my purse to take home to eat for breakfast. I must say I am proud of myself because a few weeks ago I would have eaten it all and then gone home and had tea with toast and nutella !
Only thing - I forgot about the fish being in my purse until this morning when I got up so had to throw that out - that hurt because it was soooo tasty last night.

is it your password they are asking for, or are you suppose to type in the word that is written all slanted?
ReplyDeleteAnyway, good job at the restaurant, and funny about the fish. I bet your purse smelled really good! LOL