I went to Dr. P to weigh in and get my fitness evaluation explained to me.
I have now lost 14 1/2 pounds since I started the 1,200 calorie plan - in four weeks - that's about 3 1/2 per week - I am very happy with that.
I now know what areas I have to work on extra hard - my push - up test and curl up test proved that I have marginal and very poor core strength - anyway, I have decided to do their 12 session training program so that I will know exactly how to do and how long to do each exercise - both arobic and muscular training. You never know I might end up with a "beach body" lol -
Dr. P is going to get the report off to Dr. D saying that its a go from her regarding having the lapband for me.
I see Dr. D on the 4th and he should then confirm by surgury date and then I will see Dr,P on Friday and will gear up for that date. Then all I have to do is find out what deposits I have to make and if they will give me a break (the hospital) since I am self paying - as my insurance company will not cover it at all. Oh well, I'll deal with it - its an investment in my health !

i love the changes in my body and overall strength since working out in their gym. You get wonderful one-on-one training even if there are a few other people working out at the same time and they really do push you without pushing you too far. You won't regret that decision.
ReplyDeleteGreat that Dr P says you're a go! Still looking at mid November possibly? I'm a month and a week post band and I have no regrets. there's a learning curve that i'm still very much on, but the results are speaking for themselves.
your loss rate pre band is great! Must be nice to be seeing such great results from your hard work. Keep it up