Yesterday was a day of trying to figure out if the hunger I was feeling was real hunger or just mental. I kept my self busy, took a very long bath and got to the end of the day without going over my 1,200 calories. So in the end I guess it was mental hunger !
I went to the Whole Foods website and downloaded two soup recipes - minestrone and spicy cabbage - both turned out really well - my husband liked the minestrone but not the cabbage. The website gives 100 recipes which are completely healthy - the website address is www.whfoods.org. . I am trying to get some variety in the way I eat my "allowed" foods so that I don't get bored and eat something I shouldn't. It is so easy to reach for those comfort foods and it takes so much more time to prepare interesting foods rather than just grab something and slap on all the high calorie sauces, etc.

No comments:
Post a Comment