Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fitness evaluation

Today I went to see the Fitness Instructor or do you say Personal Trainer?  Not sure.

She put me through all kinds of stress tests, on the treadmill, step, floor, balancing ball - I was breathing like no body's business but I think I passed the tests :)  Almost 2 hours.

I will find out next Thursday just how fit I am and she will then let me know what exercises I should be doing in what time frame and what intensity.  So I am looking forward to that.  She was so nice and kept telling me I was doing good - I felt like the " Teachers Pet" ... nice feeling!

My daughter's friend is getting her first fill tomorrow - wish it was me - but my time will come :)

2 comments:

  1. yup. your time will be here sooner than you think! Tomorrow I'll also hopefully remember to post the pre-fill instructions Sam gave me. As you read more blogs you'll figure out quickly that every surgeon seems to have his own protocols as to how things are to be done!
    Glad you survived the fitness evaluation.... you'll be amazed to see how far you will go if you have a followup assessment in a few months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Sent here by Island Bandit! excited to follow you!

    ReplyDelete