Friday, October 15, 2010
My first time blogging October 15, 2010
I have never done this before but here goes
My name is Margorie .
After many, many years of dieting, loosing and gaining it all back, I have decided that the lapband is my final solution to loosing the weight and keeping if off.
My daughter's friend has had this done and so thankfully I have someone who I can ask questions and get first hand knowledge from - she has a really good head on she shoulders and looks at things clearly - I have already had a talk with her and she helped me so much.... not only with the things she said but also because of how wonderful she looks already.
I met with a Nutritionist two weeks ago ... she took her time with me and we came up with a food plan to follow for these two weeks ... she told me that if I followed just as she told me to do ... I would have a good weight loss ..... and she was right ..... I got on the scale and I almost jumped for joy - 10 1/2 pounds ... Wow in 14 days !!!
start weight : 241 1/2
todays weight : 231
I have set up an appointment to see the fitness instructor next week to have a fitness evaluation and from there she will tell me how much time I should be exercising, what intensity, etc. .. so I am looking forward to that.
Also I go back to see Dr. P on the 28th of October for my second weigh in - I am very motivated to do this right because I want to begin this journey right
I go to see my surgeon , Dr D. on the 1st of November to hopefully schedule my surgery. I am excited about that.
The only thing I am not excited about is that I will have to pay for everything myself - my insurance company will not cover anything - the biggest cost is the hospital which is unbelievably high .. but I will try and see if I can get them to give me a cash discount since if the insurance company did cover it.... they wouldn't pay the full price anyway. So I will find out who I have to talk to .... and see what happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment