Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Official Weigh in Day NOT HAPPY :(

Well I went to weigh in today and found that they have changed their scale again and this one will be the only one we all will be weighing in on from now on.

It weighed me 3 pounds more than the last time - it really upset me - I hate to see a gain - but I had to accept  this new weight (although I do not plan to change my ticker).  I will not let this new scale get the better of me - I will just try that much harder this week to do everything right -

I will admit that I did eat some things  I should not have over these last 2 weeks {but not 3 pounds worth :( }and this is a kick in my butt to straighten up and fly right!

4 comments:

  1. hang in there...next weigh in will be better. What will you do to ensure that it is? Make a plan and stick to it...you can do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. which scale did you weigh on before? i used the one that was attached to the monitor by a cord..... wonder if that will still be there and available. i hate changes like that.... guess i'll find out come thursday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate it when they change things like that! Need to be consistent! Hang in there. You will be ok!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New scales are always an adjustment. I try not to let the number get to me too much - I usually see a gain as a bit of a wake up call that I need to lift my game a bit, sometimes if I have a big loss I tend to get complacent - it's a double edge sword for me!!

    ReplyDelete