I went to my monthly support meeting today - it is always held on the 2nd Saturday of every month - it is something I look forward to!
There was only 5 of us today but it was a wonderful meeting - there was alot of sharing- which certainly helps with motivation and tips. One of the persons had their procedure just done on April 19th and had already lost about 36 pounds and the most wonderful part of his loosing this weight is that just 4 short weeks ago he was taking 15 different kinds of medication (Mostly for diabetes ) and today he said that he was only taking one medication - if that's not motivation to keep going, I don't know what is !!! We asked him how he felt and he said ... "sexy" - how wonderful is that.:)
I would encourage everyone to find a support meeting and attend it on a regular basis - you come away from it feeling so empowered- its a great feeling to be and talk with people who are in the same boat at yourself and understand where you are coming from.
I have decided to get a new hairstyle and on Monday will do the deed - I want something shorter and more up to date but easy to care for - keep your fingers crossed for me that it will work out to be a good thing... I am going into it with a positive outlook..... change is such a hard thing to deal with!
Have a great week end :)

I can't wait to see a picture of your new "do"!! I love how positive you are - and it's catchy! You make ME feel positive and empowered when I read your words!
ReplyDeleteLove that comment from the guy! So great. xoxo
ReplyDeleteI love the comment from that man too - how great is that. Looking forward to pictures of the new do!
ReplyDelete