Monday, May 30, 2011

Nova Scotia

Saying hi to you all from Dartmouth Nova Scotia - It's wonderful to be back home in Nova Scotia - the weather has been 90% sunny - I have been doing alot of walking - things have changed alot in downtown Halifax - I can't believe it!

It was so warm today that I was actually sweating as I walked along - my brothers are telling me I must have brought the sun with me cause it has been raining in Halifax/Dartmouth for the last month and a half - and since I have been here the sun is back again  so they are all happy to see the Sun and dry streets :)

Have a great evening everyone!

2 comments:

  1. LUCKY YOU!!!! Have fun, you are in my thoughts!

    XO

    Are you going to be in Chicago??

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sun came out just for you. Enjoy your time away.

    ReplyDelete