I have been doing three training sessions each week for the last couple of months and I find that I am getting stronger and firmer and having more energy too.
Yesterday, she really worked me hard - my arms are still a bit numb from using muscles I have not used for a very long time but.... there was this 80 year old lady there doing so well that I just couldn't let her show me up, lol , so I really stretched myself and kept going even when I thought I couldn't go a minute more !
Today was "official" weigh in and I lost almost 3 pounds on the NEW scale which makes me very happy but I can't change my ticker because like I said in my last post - this new scale had me up 3 pounds from the old scale.
Anyway, next week I am looking forward to changing that ticker :)
Have a great day everyone.

Good for you on the training sessions!
ReplyDeleteDon't worry about the scale-
XO
Nothing like a little competition to get us moving!! I love it!
ReplyDelete