Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Why does chocolate have to taste so good!

I couldn't eat much over this past week..... except...... for chocolate and ice-cream !  Why oh why does my band allow those things to go down so easily and when I try to eat the good stuff like veggies, fruits and protein..... it is a real job to get those things down !

I went to weigh in today but the scale I  normally weigh on has been taken away so now I have to weigh on the other one... which kind of puts me out.... I think I lost 2 pounds but I'm not sure.  I know my scale said I lost 3.5 pounds in the last two weeks but of course every scale weighs me differently so I go by my "official scale" at the doctor's office so I am bummed not to see that weight loss there (since its a different scale) - .

Hope everyone had a great Easter and that the "chocolate" monster didn't take over completely!   Oh well, its only once a year, right,  ..... right ??!

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely, once a year....oh yeah, at least until Halloween......

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and maybe Christmas, Valentines Day, Arbor Day..

    Happy Easter to YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Justawallflower and Lisa - you guys are just too funny (but truthful :)!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!! I just found your blog and I am now your newest Follower!!

    We seem to have a few things in common...amongst them, I have one Daughter and two Grandchildren (a boy and a girl).

    I Love to read, and I am a Reality TV Junkie!!

    And.....you were banded almost exactly to the day a year after me!! I was banded on November 19th, 2009...weird!

    Debi: http://hawaiiboundbandster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete