Thursday, June 2, 2011

Bad day today

I have been PB'ing like crazy today - woke up this morning and tried to take my vitamin pills, etc., but after the second one, it got stuck.

Tried to drink some tea - got about 1/4 of a cup in me - could not eat a thing.

Tried to eat lunch - got one mouthful of seafood chowder in me and had to run to the bathroom - lucky for me it was two seconds away from the table we were sitting at.  I went for a walk when we go back to their house and I threw up about three times and was sliming like crazy the whole time.  Now it was 4 oclock and I hadn't eaten anything all day!

I am staying with my sister and her husband for a few days - they didn't know about the lapband - but with my eating so little , etc., I could see they were worried about me - so I sat down with them and told them about the fact that I did have the lapband and all about it. 

I guess the travelling by plane and being in a different climate, etc., has caused my lapband to tighten up - anyway _ I felt emotionally better after I told them.

My brother-in-law went to the drug store and got me some Gravol to take  - I had forgetten that that is what you should take when you have such a bad stomach - so I took the dosage too fast and threw up everything - looked like food from the last couple of days - anyway - once that happened I felt 100% better and took another dosage of gravol and now I feel human again.

I looked on the internet to see if there were any lapband centers in Halifax but it looks like there isn't - bummer!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you continue to feel better!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no.... sounds like travel got the best of your band for sure. I'd say spend the next couple of days on liquids to let your band and upper pouch settle back down after all that pb'ing..... maybe you should email sam to see if she knows of a fill clinic in your area.... keep in mind tomorrow's a holiday here so she may not be online til Monday!!! I can call her on her cell if you have an emergency

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better, Friend... (((huggggssss)))

    ReplyDelete