Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome to 2011

I am looking forward to all the wonderful things that I know are going to take place in 2011 - I feel in my bones that this is going to be my best year yet!

Had a great dinner on New Years Eve - it keeps surprising me how little food satisfies me now - 1.3 oz of steak, 1/4 baked potato and 1/2 cup veggies !!!!

Later that evening, I had a 1/2 cup ice cream and two tiny shortbread cookies !

On Saturday, my daughter, grand daughter and me went to the movies to see Gulliver's Travels - it was really funny - a great family picture!

Today, I am just relaxing and counting all my blessings!

Have a great Sunday !  

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you---Counting all my blessings!!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Counting our blessings is a GREAT form of exercise!! We should ALL do these exercises more often!!

    Sounds like a terrific time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessings are great items to be counted :o)

    ReplyDelete