This morning was my official weigh in and I was thrilled to see that I had lost another 2 pounds
new weight is 195.2
I have been feeling alot more restriction this week - both in the mornings and evenings - middle of the day is no problem - its only been a little over 3 weeks since I had my first fill and "Nakita" is really taking care of any over eating I might even be "thinking" about .... let alone actually doing!
We had a great support meeting on Saturday - there was 9 of us - three new ladies - one will be having the surgery this Wednesday and the other next Wednesday. Both were very excited about having the procedure done. One of the ladies I have know for over 20 years - in fact, we were both Weight Watchers Leaders many, many years ago. So I am excited for her and hope to be alot of help to her on this new journey. These support meetings are so important - to exchange experiences, encouraging each other and also a good place to bring and exchange clothes that you have out grown - I came away from the meeting feeling renewed.
Have a great day! :)

When I was first banded I went to a few meetings but always left a little discouraged because they weren't really a very up and positive group.
ReplyDeleteI have found my support from blogging!
Now maybe I need to rethink this and try again. Thanks for your post!
I've not gone to a support group meeting - yet. I'm actually going this wednesday (weather permitting). I'm not very excited about it though - most of the meetings and gatherings I've gone through around here have been pretty "Dawn of the Dead"! I was the only one who actually responded during our Nutritional gathering - I thought the Nut was going to have to go around the room slapping people awake!
ReplyDeleteI've found a great support system here - but have to go to the physical meetings for insurance requirements - will let you know how it goes!
Hi Darlin1 - Yes, try another support meeting - I am sure it will be better this time ! Don't forget to post !
ReplyDeleteLisa - I left a comment on your latest post!
You are doing so good
ReplyDeleteTracy
bandedadventures.blogspot.com
Hi! There's an award for you on my blog! Come get it :)
ReplyDelete