Saturday, January 15, 2011

B.Y.O.C.

I found this on Read's blog and so copied it as suggested :)



1. If you were on death row, what would your last meal be before your “death”?

    It would be grilled salmon, scallops and shrimp with cheesy  mashed potatoes and cauliflower and for dessert – double chocolate cheese cake and nice cup of creamy, sweet  hot tea.



2. If you drive a car, do you speed? 

     The maximum speed limit here is 45  but mostly its 30 and I have gone maybe  5 to 10 miles over the limit but not often –  


 3. What movie(s) do/can you watch over and over again?

I have watched “Dirty Dancing” , “Staying Alive” and Planet of the Apes  many times in the past but recently, I normally just watch once…. Oh wait a minute …. I must admit to loving the “Twilight” series  (you know Edward and Bella) I love a good love story J



 

4. What’s your favorite blog topic to read about and your favorite blog topic to write about?

Every topic is my favorite both to read and write about – I am interested in what everyone has to say – and I am always being inspired by someone and its keeps me motivated and excited.



5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blogland and in real life.

I have to come here everyday – even if  I don’t post myself everyday, but I need to see what is happening with all my friends !

Real life is going well, I am a happier person, more upbeat and must more positive about life in general J

3 comments:

  1. I loved reading your answers! I too have to come to blogland each day to see what everyone is up to! It's checking in with friends like YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Silver! If you would like to add the award to your blog, first you need to save it. 1). Right click on the photo on my blog. 2). Click "Save photo as" and savie it to your photo files. 3). When you're writing the post, above the post box you're typing in, you'll see the woed "Link". Next to "Link" (on the right of it) is a symbol of a picture. Click that. It is an add photo link. You'll see "Browse". Click that and find the photo file that you saved. Click the photo. It should appear in the box. Select the photo, and it should appear in the post you're typing!

    Good luck! If you need help, email me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get a kick (and ispiration) from reading about my friends in cyberspace. Couldn't have done it without everyone.

    ReplyDelete