Monday, January 24, 2011

Back from a short vacation

Hi Everyone

Just got back from a few days of shopping and relaxing - wasn't successful with buying cloths for myself - there were lots of size 1/2/3 x's but hardly any 14 and 16 's that I was looking for - but I did get a good pair of sneakers - Dr. Schoales - regular price was $79 and I paid $29.99 plus taxes - so that was a great deal.  I was looking for summer type clothes and all I could find was winter things which I can't use... oh well, maybe I can  try again in May.

I did enjoy eating out - - we ate lunch a couple of times at a place called "TwoJays" - they make the best sandwiches, wraps, soups, etc., etc. - everything is homemade and freshly done - both times we ate there, I packed up half the wrap and had it for supper.  One night we went to Red Lobster - I had the half serving of wood grilled salmon from their "Lighthouse Menu" I did eat all the fish but only 1/4 of the potato and all the veggie - it was delicious!

I did have a slice of cake for lunch one day - I enjoyed every morsel !

Did alot of walking of course, exercised in the hotel's exercise room and was pretty good considering that for some reason I had no restriction while there - this morning, back in my own apartment, I barely could eat my breakfast of 3 egg whites and 2 slices of turkey bacon.

I was thinking I might need to get a fill but with how things have been going today .. I no longer think I do.... these bands certainly have a mind of their own.

I went to weigh in this morning and am happy to say that I lost 1 pound so I am now at 194.2  :) :)

Now I have to catch up with all the posts - have a great night everyone.

  

7 comments:

  1. Shopping and relaxing sounds like sooooo much fun!! We missed you and glad you're back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful trip! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a vacation sounds great! And a lot pound to boot! YAY!

    You asked in a comment what my band capacity was. I have an 11cc realize band. But I am finding the adjustments in the .1 or .2 of a cc are all I need at this level.

    Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the time away sounds absolutely delightful even without finding the clothes you wanted.

    I think the fickleness of the band is what keeps us on our toes, don't you?

    I've nominated you for an award, come see!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay for vacation..that cake sounds yummy :)

    ReplyDelete