Tuesday, September 6, 2011

September already

I cannot believe that it is September already.

Trying to become friends with my lapband and get into the "live your life after lapband" thing -.

I was just reading "Island Bandit" and now realize why my own lap band has been giving me a hard time - some days throwing up every thing and some days being 100% in harmony with the darn thing!  I'll be glad when hurricane season is over!

I only lost 4 pounds during the month of August and I am determined to do better in September - I am hoping to be at 150 by Christmas day - which is another 12.5 pounds to go.

My original goal weight was 140 (so that I could could finally be a "normal weight" ) but now I am rethinking that - maybe 150 will be ok - I am wearing size 10 jeans and medium tops which means when I have lost another 12 pounds I will be at size 8 - wow!  Maybe what I will do is maintain at 150 for a few months before I try to get to 140.  Anyway, I'll see how I feel when I get to 150 (classed as "overweight) :(

1 comment:

  1. You are doing sooooo wonderfully!! Wearing a size 10?? How cool is THAT!!

    ReplyDelete