I really enjoyed the support meeting on Saturday - it was great catching up with everyone who came!
Everyone was happy with their progress and all of us said we would do the procedure again and that we had all made the right decision for ourselves to have the WLS.
The meeting has motivated me "to come out of the closet" regarding my lap band - kind of scary but it was said that I might be able to help someone by telling them about my experience. I know that what helped me decide to go ahead with the procedure was because I found out that Jessica "Island Bandit" was doing it and she was so good as to explain it all to me - and that gave me the courage to start my journey - thank you Jessica :)

I'm not ready yet to "come out of the closet".. Oh, I've told a few friends, family... You're strong and I guess I just need to snarf some of your motivation!!
ReplyDeleteGreat post!