Wednesday, July 27, 2011

No to an Unfill

I have decided not to go the unfill route -

I am going to try eating "mushies" for the next 5 days and see if I can keep all of that down and hopefully this will give my stomach a rest !

3 comments:

  1. I hope that works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you. Give it a try. I found it can take 3-4 days to calm the stomach and get the swelling down. But if you stop being able to get fluids down, you need to get an unfill. It isn't a bad thing. Just something that some of us have had to go through (some more than once!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Leah Ingram, and I'm writing profiles of men and women who have chosen to have Lapband (versus another kind of weight loss surgery), and it sounds like you're a success story. (I'm posting requests on multiple Lapband-related blogs to find people to interview and that's how I found your blog.) If you're interested in speaking with me, can you drop me an email? It is leah dot ingram AT comcast dot net My deadline is 9/12/11. We can talk by phone or do the interview by email.Thanks. Hope to hear from you.

    Leah

    ReplyDelete