Sunday, July 24, 2011

Not feeling hungry

I have been back from Nova Scotia for two weeks now and I just have no interest in food at all - other than maybe cheese and ice cream.(icecream being a no.. no !)

Sometimes I think I may actually feel hungry but once I eat a bite or more - I don't want to eat any more.

An hour or so ago I threw up crackers and peanut butter that I eaten for a snack -  - I have been doing that a few times a week since I got back!

Has anyone experienced anything like this and how did you get back to eating again and actually wanting to eat!

Never thought I would have no interest in food !!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't help you with your question because I'm still doing liquids.. Just know that I am so glad you're back - I missed YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete